Search for Classes by Day(s) of the Week
Step 1: Go to the Term field and click on the icon to view the drop-down menu. Select the term in which you would like to search for classes. This field is required to begin any class search.
Step 2: Go to the Session field and click on the icon to view the drop-down menu and select the session in which you would like to search for classes.
Fall & Spring terms offer "Regular Session" & Ext. Education Session."
Note: There are classes in both sessions that may have the same subject code, calatog number, and section. Please make sure you are registering for the class in the appropriate "session".
Summer term offers:
- Regular Session (classes offered during Session 1 and 2 of summer term)
- Summer Session 1 (classes offered for the first 6 weeks of summer term)
- Summer Session 2 (classes offered the second 6 weeks of summer term)
- All Sessions (classes offered for all three sessions of summer term)
Step 3: Go to the "Show Me Open Classes Only" checkbox. This checkbox will default unchecked.
- If you want all classes offered with your criteria to display, including closed classes with waitlists and cancelled classes, leave this box unchecked. Note: cancelled classes are included in the results and will have a note below the title indicating the class has been cancelled.
- If you want to show only open classes offered with your criteria, check this box.
Step 4: Go to
and click on the icon to search for additional criteria. This will bring you to the page below:
Step 5: Go to the Day of the Week field and click on the icon to view the drop-down menu. Select the criteria for the meeting time in which you would like to search for classes:
- exclude any of the day(s)
- exclude only these day(s)
- include any of the day(s)
- include only these day(s)
Step 6: Go to the day checkboxes and check the days that coincide with your search criteria you selected in step 5.
Step 7: Click on the button below to return classes offered with your search criteria.
To reset or clear additional search criteria only, click on the button.
To reset or clear all search criteria you have entered to start a new search click on the button.
For more instructions on how to narrow your search, return to the tutorial homepage for additional instructions.
If you are having difficulty performing a class search using these instructions, please contact the office of Academic Affairs at (310) 243-3307 for assistance.