Spring Intersession 2014
Welcome to Spring Intersession 2014! The Spring Intersession
is a great way to catch up or
get ahead on your classes. The session runs from May 19 through June 27, and registration begins March 17.
Financial aid may be available, and the College of Extended
and International Education
will work with you to create a payment plan customized to your financial situation.
For more information, go to the frequently
asked questions, or go straight to the course
schedule.Check back frequently, as course offerings will
change. You can also contact
the College of Extended and International Education at 310-243-3741 or email@example.com.
If you don't see a class offered that you would like to take,
the College of Extended and International Education at 310-243-3741.
Registration Instructions on my.csudh.edu:
* Review the course schedule on the Course Schedule page.
* Find the course you want to take, and write down the CRN or course number.
* Go to my.csudh.edu and sign on.
* Click on "Student Center"
* Under "Academics" Click on "Enroll"
* Select "Spring 2014" and Click on "Continue"
* Input course number, and click "enter"
* Continue to enroll and pay for class.
If you browse or search for your class
* Input Subject Code (ex. SMT)
* For "Course Career" select "undergrad and Ext. Ed. Credit)
* You will then find Spring Intersession courses intermixed with regular Spring Session courses. Spring Intersession courses start in May and have a 3 digit section number.
* Find your course, and continue the process to enroll and pay for the class
If you receive a "conflict of schedule" message, contact EE registration immediately at 310-243-3741. We will enroll you.