Summer Sessions 2013
THE SUMMER SESSION 2 CLASS SCHEDULE IS AVAILABLE HERE
The entire summer schedule can be viewed by going to MyCSUDH. Please continue to check for updates, as classes are added daily. Reminder, to view all summer sessions courses, please select the "Summer 2013" term from the Term pull-down menu, and the "All Sessions" option from the Session pull-down menu.
For non-CSUDH students who cannot access MyCSUDH, a pdf of the schedule is available here.
Once you are on the MyCSUDH page, bypass the sign-on fields and scroll down to the bottom left hand corner of the page (You DO NOT need to sign onto this page to view the courses offered). Click on "Class Search" under "schedule of classes."
If you need assistance on how to navigate through "Class Search", click on Class Search Tutorial to view the tutorial.
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing MyCSUDH or the "class search", please try one of following:
- If you are receiving an error message saying your account is disabled.
- Close and re-open your browser session and try to access my.csudh.edu again.
- Clear internet cache. For help on clearing your browser cache click here.
- If the error message states: "User ID and Password are required", please double check your username and password and try again on the login prompt.
- If an error message states: "Unauthorized to access the page", please double check if the browser you are using is on the list of supported browsers.
- If you still experience difficulty please submit an IT HelpWeb request online at https://helpweb.csudh.edu or contact the IT Help Desk at ext 2500 while on campus.
For additional information pertaining to the Summer 2013 term, please refer to the menu items to the left (includes the academic calendar, advising information, fees and registration information).