Help - Popup Problems
Are you able to log into toroMail and read mail, but you can't compose or reply to mail? You may be experiencing problems with popup blockers. When you compose or reply to mail successfully, a new [popup] window comes forward. You may be able to overcome the popup problem these ways:
- Depress the Control (Ctrl) key while clicking the New button, , or the Reply or Forward buttons, .
- If you have installed the Yahoo! toolbar or the Google toolbar, ensure that popups are enabled in them. By default, they are disabled.
- Check the popup blocker settings in your browser (e.g., Internet Explorer) and change them to medium. E.g., in Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options... > Privacy > Pop-up Blocker settings.
- In that same window add the toroMail address, http://toromail.csudh.edu, to the list of allowed sites.
- Change browser security settings to medium (in IE, Tools > Internet Options... > Security).
- Add the toroMail site (http://toromail.csudh.edu) to the list of trusted sites (Tools > Internet Options... > Security > Trusted Sites).
- Turn off Norton Internet Security.