Online Registration for the EPT/ELM
- Registration for the California State University English Placement Test (EPT) and Entry Level Mathematics (ELM) test is now only available online.
Students will register for February, 2012 and subsequent administrations online at www.ets.org/csu where they will create a password protected record.
- Fee details are available at www.ets.org/csu. There will be no refunds if a student misses a test unless the student cancels the test through ETS fourteen calendar days before that particular administration.
- Students will pay at registration.
- There will be a variety of payment methods; credit and debit cards, PayPal, electronic fund transfer, etc. Cash and personal checks will not be accepted.
- Students will be able to download their tickets at the time of purchase. This may be a problem for students who use a smartphone or tablet when registering for the test.
- ETS has stated that there are no fee waivers for these tests.
- When a student registers for the EPT and/or ELM tests, the system will check to see if the student’s SAT and/or EAP scores warrant an exemption. This feature assumes that the student submitted the SAT scores when applying through CSU Mentor.
Students will be able to request special accommodations.
- If special circumstances make it impossible for you to take the tests at the first available administration, you must plan to meet the requirement at the next scheduled opportunity. Each Test administration requires a separate registration form.
- If your religious convictions prevent you from taking the EPT and/or ELM on the scheduled test dates, you must request special arrangements when you register online and you must provide to the Testing Office, by the registration deadline for that particular test administration, a letter on official letterhead from an appropriate religious authority. Please contact the Testing Office at (310) 243-3909 for further information.
- If you have a disability and require special arrangements for taking the examinations, please be sure to contact the Testing Office at (310) 243-3909. CSU Dominguez Hills Disabled Student Services (DSS) has requested notification at least 10 working days prior to the test date.