Families Count at CSU Dominguez Hills!
Welcome to the CSUDH family. At CSUDH, we value families as partners. The better informed you are about CSUDH, the easier the transition and the better resource you can be for your son or daughter.
This partnership opens the channels of communication between families of CSUDH and positively impacts programs and services, improving the quality of the college experience for all CSUDH students.
We encourage you to become involved and stay connected while your son and daughter attends CSUDH.
We provide programs and services to parents and families of CSUDH student through our Parent programs and our Toro Family Advocacy Network (T-FAN). We are committed to:
- Enhancing student programs and experiences based on your feedback.
- Opening the channels of communication between you and the university.
- Providing a smooth transition to the university experience.
- Connecting you to our Toro family.
- Providing information, training, and resources that allow you to engage in advocacy efforts.
Again welcome to the CSUDH family and we look forward to connecting with you soon!
Dr. Gayle Ball-Parker ’78
Director, Alumni and Family Programs