Unit Banner

Contact WebComm


alert CSUDH departments may submit requests for web content updates to their site by contacting their Web administrator whose information is located in their site's page footer.

Contact cardFor information on submitting an update request for your site, please visit "Web Content Update Request".

To contact the Univeristy Web Manager, visit the Web Manager site.