Change of Name or Address

Current and former students may change their name by submitting a change of name/address form to the Office of Admissions and Records. Appropriate state or court issued documentation that indicates a name change along with a valid photo identification card must be included with this form. This documentation can include but is not limited to the following:

  • Marriage License
  • Certificate of Naturalization
  • Adoption/Birth Certificate
  • Divorce Decree (stating restored name)
  • Court Order
  • Alien Registration Card

The documentation submitted must include the student's new and former name.