Military Documents


Will my Veteran status be considered at the time of admission?

Your Veteran status will be taken into consideration for admission purposes with the appropriate documentation. For this, you must have served in one of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces and Reserve Forces and have been discharged or released under other than dishonorable status.

Will I receive transfer credit for prior military training and/or education?

Submit a copy of your DD214 (Certificate of Discharge) and Official Transcripts from all schools to the Office of Admissions & Records.  A total of six semester units for lower division elective credit will be granted for one or more years of active military duty with a discharge status other than dishonorable.

Will you accept transfer credit if I submit a Joint Services Transcript, AARTS, SMART, and/or ACE?

Yes, we will review these transcripts and issue elective transfer credit, as applicable.

What if I'm still on active duty?

You can submit a Leave Earning Statement (LES) in substitute of the DD214.