Final Transcripts

Submitting Transcripts and Other Documents for First-Year Students 

To finalize your admission to CSUDH, please submit your official transcripts, test scores, and any other supporting documents by the assigned deadline in your student portal. To find out which documents you must submit, please check your To Do List on My.CSUDH

  • Spring 2025 admitted students must submit final official transcripts by December 15, 2024.
  • Fall 2025 admitted students must submit final official transcripts by June 30, 2025. 

High School Transcripts 

CSUDH will need one official and final high school transcript. This transcript must include your date of graduation. 

All transcripts must be official, meaning they are sent electronically by your high school. An official electronic transcript, or E-Transcript, is delivered securely from the originating institution directly to the Office of Admissions in an electronic format. 

College Transcripts (if applicable) 

If you have taken courses at a community college or university, please send official transcripts to CSUDH. Transcripts should be sent after you have completed the coursework. 

You must submit an official transcript from every institution you have attended, even if you withdrew before completing the term, and whether the courses are transferable. If you did not attend a school that is listed, an Official Letter of Non-Attendance is required to satisfy the To-Do-List item. 

How to Submit Transcripts 

Electronic transcripts must be sent directly from your high school or college (if applicable) to be considered official. CSUDH will accept electronic transcripts via the following services: 

  • Parchment 
  • Docufide 
  • Naviance 
  • National Student Clearing House 
  • eScript-Safe 
  • Military Services 
  • Credential Solutions

Physical transcripts may be sent if your institution does not offer electronic delivery. Official transcripts must be delivered sealed in the original envelope to be considered official. 

The Office of Admissions processes transcripts daily. Please allow up to two weeks for processing and continue to check My.CSUDH for updates. The transcript(s) will be removed from your To Do List as soon as it has been processed. 

Early Graduation 

If you graduated early or took the High School Proficiency Test, please have your school send the verification to

AP/IB/CLEP Testing 

If you have taken any College Board Advanced Placement Program (AP) testing, International Baccalaureate (IB) testing or the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), please have the results sent to CSUDH.

To order AP scores, please visit  and request your scores to be sent to CSUDH. Please note that the scores take about 4-6 weeks to be officially sent.