Veteran Benefits Documents

Required Documents:

  • Certificate of Eligibility (COE) - All chapters (Except Chapter 31, see second point)
    • Issued by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs 


  • Counselor Authorization
    • Must be issued by your individual Ch.31-Vocational Readiness & Employment Case Manager (Counselor)


  • Requested Document: DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (member-4).

Upload your documents here: Click here to upload DD-214 and/or VA Certificate of Eligibility