Hospitality using Campus Catering

All Hospitality MUST be pre-approved by completing a Hospitality Authorization Form and submitting it via email to the appropriate division fiscal officer or college academic resource manager. Any of the three payment methods can then be used to make the purchase. The Hospitality form must be submitted to Accounting Services with the pay packet that includes the vendor invoice and the reconciliation packet for p-card purchases.

Catering Services

To purchase food & beverage from campus catering services:

1) Complete and submit the Hospitality Authorization Form 

2) Email approved Hospitality Expense form to

3) Complete the online Catering Order Form

4) Let Catering know it will be paid via p-card 


5) After receiving the Catering invoice, sign the invoice (confirms ordered items), complete & sign Direct Pay Form (designated signer with budget authority)

a) AT LEAST 3 WORKING DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT scan and email all three approved documents (catering invoice, Direct Pay form, Hospitality form) to 

b) AFTER the event has concluded, send or scan packet from (5) above to for payment

c) If changes were made on the invoice after the pay packet has been submitted (which is why invoices should not be submitted before the event), write “REVISION” on the new invoice, make a notation of the changes that occurred on the invoice, sign and resubmit to both and

**For non-campus catering services, user must receive prior approval from Campus Dining on the Catering Exception Form.

Reference: Hospitality Policy [PDF]