Study at CSUDH: Opportunities

Study for a Degree at CSUDH

Welcome to California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH)!

Who may apply for international admission to study at CSUDH? 

You should apply to CSUDH international admissions as an international student if:

  • You are not a U.S. citizen or national; you will be entering, or have already entered, the United States with an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
  • You already reside in the U.S. and hold other non-immigrant visas (E-2, H-2, or L-2, for example).

You should apply to the CSUDH admissions office if:

  • You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident of the U.S., naturalized U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. person residing abroad and attending school outside the United States. You may apply directly through the CSUDH admissions office.

We are here to welcome you. This online information board is designed for prospective international students to explore degree programs, familiarize themselves with admission requirements and application procedures, and prepare to study at CSUDH. Click on the topics below to view the information. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.