Student Records

Due to COVID-19, office staff will be working remotely. However, in order to ensure that we continue to meet your needs and respond in a timely manner to your questions, please feel free to contact us at for graduation-related issues. For all other petitions and questions you may have as a current or former student, please contact us at

Your Academic Records

Do you need to access or change information regarding your academic record, the courses you've taken, or your grades? Do you want to request a grade change or address change? The Registrar's Office can help. Click on the links below for additional information and forms.

Have questions? Just give us a call at (310) 243-3645 or send us an email at We're happy to help!