DH Housing Accommodation

Procedure for Requesting Housing Accommodation(s)

  1. Apply for On-Campus Housing: https://www.csudh.edu/housing/
  2. Apply for academic accommodation with the Student disAbility Resource Center (SdRC)
  3. Have the licensed medical professional complete the applicable SdRC disability form in its entirety.
  4. Complete the online Housing Accommodation Request Form
  5. Upload the SdRC disability form (see question 3)


Please Note:

  • Student must have applied for CSUDH University Housing via the CSUDH University Housing Portal: https://www.csudh.edu/housing/
  • Students must be eligible for university-owned housing and meet deadlines and payments as established by the CSUDH University Housing Administration. If you are concerned about your housing eligibility, please consult the Housing Administration. Their contact information can be found at https://www.csudh.edu/housing/contact/
  • Housing accommodations are based on a documented disability need and are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.