FAQ: Asset Management

Does your department pick up obsolete and non-working equipment?

Yes, we do pick up small items such as chairs, computers, etc. You must fill out a Request for Property Survey Form [PDF] and forward it to Asset Management. Asset Management will then schedule a time to pick up your items. For larger items, you will be requested to complete a Work Order Form for Physical Plant to pick them up.

Our office was recently vandalized. Do you have a list of the equipment in our room?

Yes, as the university's Custodian of Records, our office keeps records of all accountable property from the time it is received until it is disposed of.

How often are we required to fill out a Property Listing Sheet?

Asset Management regularly schedules inventory spot checks that are to be conducted by the department. However, a complete physical inventory must be conducted at least every three (3) years by our staff.

Contact Information:

Angel Garcia
Property Clerk