This section contains all payroll forms and information for DH student employees. General Questions regarding employee payroll should be sent to or by calling (310) 243-3769. You may also contact your Payroll Technician for assistance. Please click here to find the contact for your Payroll Technician. 

Note: Forms containing social security numbers should not be submitted through e-mail. All forms must be signed and submitted to Payroll Services via the Payroll Services Secure Dropbox or deliver to WH 205. 

Red Box with white text "Click Here to Submit"


  • Processed via Mass Termination (at Semester/AY expiration date)

Pay Information

Employee Information/ Payroll Changes

Forms should be submitted to Payroll Services located in Welch Hall Suite 205 or via the Payroll Services Secure Dropbox.

Time Reporting