Submit a Maintenance Request

To request service for any routine maintenance issue in or around your apartment or residence hall room, please submit an online Maintenance Request through the University Housing Portal.

For any issues requiring urgent attention (power outages, smell of gas, leaking water, etc.) please contact the Housing Office immediately at 310-243-2228 during regular weekday business hours. After hours when the office is closed, please report urgent work orders by calling the RA on Duty at 323-989-4357.

Housing on Social Media: