Faculty Leaves and Honors


Professional Personal Leaves

All Faculty Leaves and Honors applications must be submitted to the Dean of your respective College before submitting to the Office of Faculty Affairs and Development (WH B-368). Once all documents have been processed, the applicant will be notified by the Associate Vice President of Faculty Affairs and Development of their application status.

Faculty Affairs Forms

Human Resources Management Benefit Forms